Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the price of the e-publication?
|INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE REPORT - English Version||RM60|
|INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE REPORT - Malay Version||RM60|
2. What is the method of payment?
You can make Online Payments or cheque/cash deposit directly into MIDA bank account at CIMB #8602680428. The payment can be done via Inter Bank Transfers or Automated Teller Machine
• Please attach the proof of payment and provide online banking reference number to complete your order.
3. Would it be possible to have refunds or order cancellations?
No, unfortunately MIDA does not allow refunds of completed payments or cancellations of orders.
4. How do I submit an order for the e-publication?
To purchase our e-publications, please register at https://epublication.mida.gov.my and complete the necessary details. Upon completion of order and payment, an email notification will be sent with further instructions.
5. I have received an email verifying my order. How do I proceed?
Please click on the link provided in the email and you will be redirected to the MIDA webpage. As provided in the email, enter your Order Number and Access Code and the download feature should be unlocked as shown below.
The access code will be invalid after 3 days of initial download (with a maximum of 2 downloads).
6. How do I request for tax invoice before placing an order?
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for E-STATS DIGEST tax invoice
7. Can I have some samples of the product before purchasing?
Please refer below for a few image samples of the e-publication
|INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE REPORT - English Version|
|INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE REPORT - Malay Version|